Sliding Windows – Denver
In the greater Denver area, more homeowners are turning to Clearwater Exteriors for sliding windows because of their affordability and energy-efficiency. Designed to bring the great outdoors in, Clearwater Exteriors’ sliding replacement windows stay true to the original design intent. The narrow line frame is visually sleek allowing for maximum light entry.
Benefits of Horizontal Sliding Windows
Our horizontal sliding windows offer several benefits including:
- Ease of operation – the nylon-encased dual brass roller system allows for easy-glide performance.
- Easy to clean – dual glide windows simply lift out for cleaning.
- Low Maintenance – no painting, no scraping, simply wash with a mild soap and water.
- Maximum thermal efficiency – the insulated glass unit with double-strength glass and warm-edge spacer system provides superior thermal protection and longevity.
- Clean appearance – the hidden screen track provides a neat, clean appearance.
Energy Efficient Sliding Windows
Rated on the Energy Star windows list for 2021 and 2022 as the most energy efficient windows, our replacement slider windows truly are the best. Because they are double-paned with multi-layered low-emissivity (Low-E) glazing, they provide maximum energy savings. Their superior thermal performance makes them 50% more efficient than single-pane windows.
Request A Free Quote
To schedule a free, in-home price quote,
call us or fill out this form.
We’ll call you within the hour or
the next business day if it is after hours.
The Features You Want in
Horizontal Sliding Windows
✓ ENERGY STAR Most-Efficient 2021 & 2022 Rated
✓ Custom made for precision fit
✓ Double-pane for maximum thermal efficiency
✓ Inert gas-filled
✓ 3mm thick, double-strength, Low E-glass
✓ Constructed to stand up to high winds and Colorado temperatures
✓ Low profile frame and sash with expanded glass area allows more light in
✓ Easy screen installation and removal
✓ Choice of colors and grid options
✓ Easy to see lock indicator
✓ Low-to-no maintenance
✓ Factory trained installers
Why Choose Sliding Windows from Clearwater Exteriors?
Our sliding windows are sleek but strong. They offer a contemporary appearance with clean lines and crisp corners. They are easy to use, easy to clean and built for longevity. Additionally:
- The frame and sashes have fusion-welded corners that provide exceptional strength and energy efficiency.
- The insulated glass unit and stainless steel spacer system provide superior thermal protection.
- The embedded, multi-chambered construction creates airtight insulating compartments for increased thermal performance and strength.
- The frame material is non-conductive which improves energy efficiency.
- The nylon-encased dual brass roller system provides easy-glide performance.
- The screen track is hidden for a clean appearance.
In additional to all the technical reasons for choosing our windows, we are committed to making your window replacement as easy for you as possible.
How Much Do Sliding Windows Cost?
The cost of sliding windows is made up of two parts: product cost and labor. Each window we install is made custom to fit the opening of the window we are replacing. So, there is no standard size. The labor portion is going to depend upon the floorplan of your house. A ranch style home all on one level is going to take less labor than a two-story home or, a two-story home with a walk-out basement. That is why we prefer to give exact quotes after we’ve been to your home, measured your windows and identified any installation requirements. Additionally, we often run promotions which can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Ready to get started? Request a FREE Price Quote TODAY!
If you’re ready to learn more about our state-of-the-art, energy-efficient, double-pane windows call for a FREE price quote at 720-664-2830 or request a price quote by filling out our form and we’ll call you within the hour.